Monday Inspirations - Failure works for me.


I clearly remember being and high school and our guidance counselor would advice "Find a job you will love, because you will be doing it the rest of your life." and it was something that I took to heart and hence knew my job would be found in the arts--making me a graphic designer.

Sharon Montrose certainly played by those rules and became an animal photographer merging her two loves into a successful and profitable career that allows her creativity to soar. I cannot wait to someday decorate a nursery with her collection of baby animal pictures. You can buy these HERE.


To learn more about Sharon click HERE to a wonderful interview by The Every Girl

And I don't know if you guys feel inspired, but I'm gonna go get me a baby llama to photograph!


Oh, and THANK YOU so much for your support on last week's post! I promise to get back into the swing of bloggin' See y'all soon!

xx-Luce

3 lovely comments:

  1. OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG these are crazy adorable! i especially love the baby giraffe omgosh too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a pretty refreshing post to read, glad to see I'm not the only one who's just trying to figure it all out even if it means I fail 99% of the time lol. Again, Great post :)

    xo,
    Iqra
    70th and Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Those pics are out of this world cool! Thank you for sharing her work! Inspiring! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and I try my very best to respond to each and every comment but if you have a question please feel free to email me at houseofhemingway@gmail.com. I may answer quicker from my iphone ;) or tweet me!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

House of Hemingway All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger